MANIFEST SHIFTING (shifting movement):
1. Communication is the capacity to share, create and generate done by people. That’s the fact that makes them different than other species.
2. Communication is full of attractive people but who finally gets the attention is who develops a good strategy to relate more and better, who is capable of yielding part of their control.
3. There must be a model shift in communication.
4. Until now, brand has been the authority by consumers but we should build that fact upside down, to try that those brands to be behind consumers.
5. Technology offers multiple areas where people can relate each other but that doesn’t mean there must be a fluid communication in these spaces.
6. In this digital world, the service and the values transmitted are more important than the product itself.
7. It’s fine try to explain things but is more important to live the experiences.
8. You can be an active listener but you must take into account that not everyone is an expert in what they are requesting.
9. Brands are behind because they are not humanized, they are masculine and simply tactics. The consumer has provided the feminine side that demands the strategy and the active listening to modify the brand.
10. The new model of brand’s communication requires sacrificing themselves and that’s not easy.
11. People are looking for histories that seem true. Internet and new technologies helps them to discover good and authentic ones, which sometimes overcome the reality.
12. The audience must learn to live together with the communication’s saturation.
13. Interconnection and globalization have contributed with some positive points. Before that, the world was the things we had around and now the world is the entire planet.
14. The more informed the consumer, is the more selective with the products is.
15. We must adapt our speeches to the requirements of new platforms narratives but the arguments are more important than the stages we use.
16. Communication prevents us to be secluded.
17. In a consumer society, there are two kinds of products: those who bring something new and those who not. The brands’ options are: look at the competitor or innovate.
18. Communication is like oxygen, is always around. The act of not communicate becomes in communication and without this we don’t exist in front other people.
19. The brand conversation is the common sense moved into a community sense.
20. Communication is not an end but it’s a tool that allows us to walk into experiences.
21. We must listen, specially those who are communicators, but we must listen the whole truth and not half of it.
22. To achieve a more credible communication and to come to more people, we must focus our strategy towards to the recover of values and identity for getting back to the essence.
23. Brands crave visibility, but they care less about the dialogue generated and it cause the messages’ saturation, which are less related with the publics.
24. Nowadays the audience is who create conversations and point the subjects of the agenda. Because of that we should take it into account, get off the brand and listen to her.
25. Even though the advance of technology and evolution, nowadays people are getting back to the caveman’s communication; with symbols.
26. If digital world becomes in remoteness, interesting concepts will be lost.
27. Talking without saying anything is a silliness, it’s only a interesting conversation if provides something to the consumer, the media or the brand.
28. If the conversation is in public space, digital world offers the opportunity to listen, look and make decisions. When the 95% of the conversation is in a private environment, brand must consider if they should listen or not.
29. We have to create emotional messages and forget about the argument but, when everyone does the same, how we can highlight?
30. Nowadays we learn by looking and seeing, while years ago we learned by reading and listening.